How to download resources.

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
RPGCreator
001 Enthusiast

Re: How to download resources.

Postby RPGCreator » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Nevermind. What I said, I didn't elaborate well, and it was because I was only using Pro bodies.

ultraboy999

Postby ultraboy999 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm

:( i can't find resources. where is the resources button?

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 pm

in the browser window in the bottom left corner of your screen you should see a whole bunch of things like your maps, effects and such if you scroll down in that box you will find the resources folder and the manage/import button for importing downloaded graphics everything else pertaining to resources is located under this section too
I'm Back! :D

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:
Life As A Kid IIIIIIIIII 5%

Charlie Scott

Postby Charlie Scott » Thu May 24, 2012 3:52 am

I was also facing this same problem and now i follow your instruction and get the desired results. I want to say thank you for helping us and i hope in future you also update us.
Crackle is the place to experience pure entertainment: watch movies and original series from a variety of genres. It's cool, uncut, uncensored, and unbelievably free.
watch movies online

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Sat May 26, 2012 5:48 am

Ugh, I have so many resources and games to rate - I have been putting them off. :lol:

ToxicMonsters

Postby ToxicMonsters » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:07 pm

So, before I try this out, when i click the resources folder without clicking any subfolders, there is a black screen. I'm hoping thats where I should drag any downloaded resources. Tell me if I'm wrong please, i'm not used to not knowing how to do these things xD

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:14 pm

First click here:

This window will popup:

Drag files which you want to import into this window, then hit "GO"
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Previous

Return to Technical Support Questions