Bullet Location

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
My Game Company

Bullet Location

Postby My Game Company » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm trying to make a 2D Plat former type game, I have decent art for it that I bought, but I'm wandering how to get the bullet to come out of the center of the barrel for the gun and show the particle effect for it and all that. Also trying to get the muzzle flash to work too... Thanks!!

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Re: Bullet Location

Postby Mr.Numbers » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:39 am

In the sprite editor, go to the sprite of your character holding the gun. If you click the preview box this opens the sequencer. You can then select the "Bullet Point" option and place it at the tip of the barrel of the gun.
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Return to Technical Support Questions