Need Hacking Code.

Discussion pertaining to resources, stories/characters and gameplay ideas in this forum dedicated to games that are just a faint glow.
Forum rules
Do not create a topic offering to produce resources. Click here for the reason.

Please use above resources section of site so everyone can have access to the resources you create.
Danny
001 Forum Master

Need Hacking Code.

Postby Danny » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:20 am

Repost: Due to being unable to bump even though 6 days old.

So i need some hacking type code, nothing massive just something like say 25 lines? The hacking code is not real but i want it to look real. I know nothing about "Code" but maybe someone here who knows how to code in general could slap some random jargon together that looks like something is being hacked? Added screenshot below as an example.

I could put random stuff together myself but i know nothing about code and it will look very unauthentic. Anyone willing to slap 25 lines minimum together for me please? The code will be used as a text animation and scroll up the screen really fast using a collection to hold the the value per line. I could copy/paste something offline but copyright and all that...

Thank you.

P.S: Posted here because its closer to a resource request i guess.
Attachments
untitled.PNG

JimmySterylian
001 Fanatic

Re: Need Hacking Code.

Postby JimmySterylian » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:41 am

Why not create your own? This website generates random hacky looking stuff just by typing randomly, give it a try it's pretty fun :D
Last edited by JimmySterylian on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:44 am

JimmySterylian wrote:Why not create your own? This website generates random hacking looking stuff just by typing randomly, give it a try it's pretty fun :D

A black screen?

JimmySterylian
001 Fanatic

Postby JimmySterylian » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:45 am

Yeah, just start mashing buttons and random code will appear.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 am

JimmySterylian wrote:Yeah, just start mashing buttons and random code will appear.

Ah i see. Not bad. Will this code make things look authentic if someone who understand programming language played my game?

JimmySterylian
001 Fanatic

Postby JimmySterylian » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:48 am

Danny wrote:Ah i see. Not bad. Will this code make things look authentic if someone who understand programming language played my game?
Yup, it's an actual programming language.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 am

Awesome, thank you. No idea what it all says like but whatever haha. Thanks once again :D

dragonnutds
001 Subscriber

Postby dragonnutds » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:47 am

er, it dose not generate anything, it just prints up the source code to something, a static string. and i do not know what the licensing is on that code.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:27 am

dragonnutds wrote:er, it dose not generate anything, it just prints up the source code to something, a static string. and i do not know what the licensing is on that code.

Can't find anything about copyright usage at all, just a completely blank page you mash keys on that makes randoms code. I'll stick with the site anyway, the game is free. Thanks everyone :D

Return to Resource, Story and Level Design